IV NUTRIENT THERAPY
Gone are the days when only hospital patients receive IV drip therapy treatments. Today, many health-conscious people enjoy IV hydration therapy as a way of getting the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and even medications they need to feel better and keep their body functioning properly.
With a vitamin infusion, your body receives nutrients directly into the bloodstream. This bypasses the digestive system, which would otherwise lower the amount of vitamins your body can absorb. With drip hydration, nutrients are instantly available, so your body can absorb 100% of what it needs before passing along the rest to your kidneys to be flushed out.
OUR EXCLUSIVE IV NUTRIENT THERAPY CONTAIN:
- Assisting in the creation and growth of muscles, connective tissue and skin
- Assisting in maintaining muscle tone and tissue strength
- Healing and repair
- Normal digestion
- Providing energy for your body
- Regulating moods by helping produce hormones
- Producing neurotransmitters
- Maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Improving immune function and helping to fight disease
- Lightening and brightening skin by erasing hyper-pigmentation and inhibiting melanin production in cells
- Reducing inflammation
- Helping your body break down and purge fat
- Keeping your body from becoming resistant to drugs
- Promoting high energy and mental clarity
- Providing anti-aging properties
- Improving quality of sleep and combating stress from sleep apnea
- Detoxifying and fighting oxidative stress
- Processes the nutrients from our food
- Releases energy
- Healthy hair, skin and mucous membranes
- normal nervous system and mental health
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C):
- It helps the body produce collagen, L-carnitine, and some neurotransmitters.
- As an antioxidant, it helps remove unwanted substances known as reactive oxidative species (ROS) from the body.
- It helps the body absorb iron.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It enhances wound healing.
Vitamin B2 & B6:
- Healthy functioning of nervous system
- Relieve symptoms of PMS
- Reduce Alzheimer’s risk and symptoms
- Treat anemia
- Prevent clogged arteries and cardiovascular diseases
Tranexamic Acid (antifibrinolytics):
- Fades discoloration
- Brightens skin
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Slows down production of melanin
- Stops blood loss